Beauty Rest add is a pain
2,662 Views | 16 Replies
MagnumLoad
10:00p, 5/18/24
No disrespect TexAgs, but get rid of that add because it takes over the page. Awful fing add.
I hate tu. It's in my blood.
powderlyag
9:30a, 5/19/24
Somebody at TexAgs needs to figure this out. Who thought, beyond Beautyrest, this was a good idea?
powderlyag
Illustrious Potentate
10:23a, 5/19/24
I was wondering if it was just an issue for me. So frustrating
MagnumLoad
3:41p, 5/19/24
If someone at TexAgs thinks I will buy premium to shut this crap off, they are insane. Get rid of this screen hogging f***ing add
SchizoAg
3:47p, 5/19/24
  • Ads are customized to each viewer, so most people probably aren't seeing this ad (me for example).
  • TexAgs does not select which ads appear on the site; it is done automatically by an intermediary such as Google.
  • However, if you report this problem in the proper forum (the Tech Support forum) somebody can probably do something about it. Griping about it here will most likely have no effect.
  • If it isn't fixed, you can install one of the many free ad blocking web browsers or web browser extensions to handle the problem yourself.

• MagnumLoad
    3:49p, 5/19/24
    TexAgs needs more control of advertising IMO. And I have not been shopping for mattresses.
    Alex Delarge
    4:20p, 5/19/24
    Adblock
    Brad_97
    4:27p, 5/19/24
    Amen! Takes over 5/6 of my screen on mobile and can't get rid of it. Just causes me to close the window for Texags vs trying to deal w it. So annoying
    TAMUallen
    9:12p, 5/19/24
    In reply to Brad_97
    Brad_97 said:

Amen! Takes over 5/6 of my screen on mobile and can't get rid of it. Just causes me to close the window for Texags vs trying to deal w it. So annoying

That's why you use an ad blocker and have zero problems
    Rec
    9:15p, 5/19/24
    What we have here is, failure to control ads
    MagnumLoad
    10:05p, 5/19/24
    WGAS.
    cypress-ag
    6:20a, 5/20/24
    OP might need to try a new mattress and get a good nights sleep.
    twk
    7:55a, 5/20/24
    In reply to SchizoAg
    SchizoAg said:

• Ads are customized to each viewer, so most people probably aren't seeing this ad (me for example).
  • TexAgs does not select which ads appear on the site; it is done automatically by an intermediary such as Google.
  • However, if you report this problem in the proper forum (the Tech Support forum) somebody can probably do something about it. Griping about it here will most likely have no effect.
  • If it isn't fixed, you can install one of the many free ad blocking web browsers or web browser extensions to handle the problem yourself.

• Or, you could just subscribe. Subscribers don't see ads.
    FearNoWeevil
    8:06a, 5/20/24
    It was my understanding there would be no math...
    MagnumLoad
    10:38a, 5/20/24
    In reply to twk
    twk said:

SchizoAg said:

• Or, you could just subscribe. Subscribers don't see ads.

Black mail?
    AWP 97
    9:45a, 5/22/24
    I will 100 percent not buy from a company that has that annoying of an ad.
    aggiealltheway
    3:01p, 5/22/24
    nm
    CLOSE
    Cancel
    Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
    Back
    Copy
    Page 1 of 1
    Verify your student status Register
    See Membership Benefits >
    CLOSE